Mindfulness Made Simple
19 May 2015, 1:36PM
An Introduction to Finding Calm Through Mindfulness and Meditation
A modern practice with ancient roots, mindfulness is widely recognized for its calming, healing and restorative effects. Mindfulness and meditation can help you release stress, regulate your emotions, achieve focus and clarity, strengthen your communication skills, and cultivate an appreciation for what is most important to you. Based on centuries of experience and new techniques in the field of psychology, Mindfulness Made Simple shows you how to bring mindfulness and meditation into your daily life. Mindfulness Made Simple is a Wall Street Journal bestseller and a #1 best seller on Amazon (US).
Mindfulness Made Simple offers inspiring and practical guidance, with:
- Brief history of mindfulness and its growing impact in the present day.
- Step-by-step introduction to your first meditation.
- 5 further meditations and 8 advanced meditations to deepen your practice.
- Simple exercises and journal prompts to support your mindfulness journey.
- Inspirational quotes and tips to help you stay focused and motivated.
- With Mindfulness Made Simple, the full benefits of a soothing and healthy mindfulness practice are only a few simple exercises away.
Meditation Made Simple is available June1 from www.exislepublishing.co.nz and wherever good books are sold.