Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Boosting 5-Minute Facial
11 April 2014, 2:13PM
Elizabeth Arden proudly introduces new Ceramide Boosting 5-Minute Facial to its range of Ceramide youth-restoring skincare products. Leveraging the brand’s spa science approach to beauty, which merges 100 years of hands-on spa experience and product innovation with the latest scientific innovations, this gently exfoliating at-home treatment instantly rejuvenates skin’s appearance for a spa-facial glow, while boosting the effects of using Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum. Helps support skin’s elasticity, improves skin tone and clarity for a visibly youthful and radiant looking complexion.
New Ceramide Boosting 5-Minute Facial is a two-step, bi-weekly system that includes a luxurious Self-Foaming Mask and Replenishing Serum. The products work in harmony to treat and pamper the skin for a brighter, more even appearance. The duo is ideal for use 1-2 times per week as it helps to detoxify surface impurities and boost radiance for the ultimate flawless looking complexion.
Step 1: Self-Foaming Mask (30ml): This ultra-lightweight mask glides easily onto the skin’s surface. After just seconds, the unique formula works itself into a light foam, activating chemical and enzymatic exfoliators to gently cleanse as well as a purifying system to help detoxify surface impurities and promote skin cell turnover. Skin is left cleansed and primed for the optimal treatment benefits of the Replenishing Serum.
Step 1: Dispense a cotton ball-sized amount of Self-Foaming Mask into hands. Apply a thin, even layer to dry or damp, uncleansed face and neck. Allow product to gradually foam into a luxurious mask as it draws out surface impurities. A tingling sensation is likely to occur. After the mask is fully activated (approximately two minutes), rinse well with luke-warm water. Pat dry.
• Lactic Acid & Protease Enzyme— a combination of alpha hydroxy acids and an enzyme that gently exfoliates and dissolves surface skin-clogging impurities.
• Botanical Extracts—a blend of bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange, and lemon botanical extracts, which all contain naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acids, that helps exfoliate skin.
• Targeted Peptide—a purifying peptide that helps prime skin for optimum treatment.
• Glycerin—a humectant that replenishes skin with moisture.
Step 2: Replenishing Serum (15ml): The serum’s silky formula delivers Elizabeth Arden’s Ceramide Triple Complex (a combination of Ceramides 1, 3 and 6) deep into skin’s surface. A skin-identical, replenishing lipid complex, it helps reinforce skin’s protective barrier providing enhanced moisturisation and a smoother texture as it soothes sensitive skin. The serum is further enriched with Retinyl Linoleate and Tropical Fruit Extracts to help firm, strengthen and retexturise skin’s appearance. Soothing ingredients like Aloe Vera and Rice Kefiran leave skin calmed and soothed.
Step 2: Immediately following Step 1, apply Replenishing Serum to dry face and neck with fingertips and massage evenly into skin in a circular motion. Let the product absorb to replenish and deeply hydrate the skin. Follow with preferred moisturiser.
• Ceramide Triple Complex—a targeted blend of Ceramides 1, 3, and 6 helps reinforce skin’s protective barrier providing enhanced moisturisation and a smoother texture as it soothes sensitive skin.
• Retinyl Linoleate—a Vitamin A derivative that gently and effectively re-texturises the skin, smoothes fine lines and wrinkles, for a firmer, even toned appearance.
• Red Algae Extract—a marine botanical that helps reduce the look of uneven skin tone and increases skin’s brightness.
• Rice Kefiran and Aloe Vera Gel—a duo that soothes and calms skin.
• Tropical Fruit Extracts—a natural extract blend that works together to help plump and firm skin’s appearance.
• Optical Diffusers—a blend of mica, silicone, silica and pearlescent pigments that provide a soft focus effect, blurring fine lines and wrinkles. Skin appears instantly brighter and refreshed.
• Glycerin, DL-Panthenol, Sucrose—a humectant blend that helps to support moisture retention on the skin.
Ceramide Boosting 5-Minute Facial is proven to improve skin’s appearance:
• 98% of women who used the treatment felt that their skin immediately looked and felt refreshed.
• 96% of women said that their skin felt immediately softer.
• 94% of women felt Ceramide Boosting 5-Minute Facial immediately left skin with a healthy glow.
• 87% even said it was the perfect prep for a special occasion.
Ceramide Boosting 5-Minute Facial product formulas are suitable for all skin types and ideal for those concerned with the visible signs of aging. The formulas are recommended for use 1-2 times per week or the night before a special occasion, as a replacement for the Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum.
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Boosting 5-Minute Facial kit is housed in two sleek, cylindrical airless pump components which protect the product and ingredient integrity.
Price: Ceramide Boosting 5-Minute Facial RRP$165
Availability: At all Elizabeth Arden counters from 14 April 2014.