Courage, Connection & Badassery
21 February 2018, 1:54PM
Cordis Auckland (The Langham), 83 Symonds Street, CBD, Auckland
Saturday 2 June 2018 12:30pm – 8:00pm
Courage, Connection & Badassery is a day for us to celebrate our fabulous selves, broken bits and all.
With six dynamic, inspiring speakers chosen because of their courage and badassery (and loads of fun and mischief in between) you’ll leave CCB connected, your shoulders a little further back, your head high and ready to take on the world.
Our speakers include; Turia Pitt, Lizzie Marvelly, Richie Hardcore, Anika Moa, Paula Gosney and Zoe Bell (schedule permitting).
Visit our website for more information about the day and our amazing line up of speakers www.shesaysevents.com
Your ticket includes:
- Six inspiring, blow-your-mind speakers, like you have never seen them before.
- A Badassery Panel – bring your tissues.
- Kick ass spot prizes.
- A day of fun and inspiration, with a wee bit of rebel.
- Goodie Bags with real goodies including snacks and hydration.
- Heart stopping entertainment.
- Awesome photo opps, plus meet and greets.
- Being at the coolest event in town and leaving ten-foot tall.
- Kung Fu Girl After Party
If you are restless and wanting to create change in your life, this event is for you.
If you want to surround yourself with awesome people who believe life is for the taking, this event is for you.
If you love to be inspired by speakers who walk to the beat of their own drum, this event is for you.
Tickets are on sale now through the link below. Don’t miss out!